Sunday 26 February 2012

Hello Readers!

Hello Readers, Brother Burrito here!


The RCD of Trollbridge has kindly allowed me to set up a donkey sanctuary within its boundaries. This is, of course, because all Catholics love all God's creatures, great and small, but it is a bit of a money-spinner too, I'm told.


I am the only incumbent here at present. Other donkeys have joined, but within minutes of meeting me, they wander off to form escape committees and dig tunnels. Maybe I should work on my networking skills.


Anyways, my friends Mystic Mouse, and Yoda, keep me company and we have lots of adventures together. I am sure we'll tell you all about them in further posts.


I maintain this blogsite with my Morula Praybook, which is a bit like a Blackberry, but prefers to work in latin. Thus I can post news 'on the hoof' as it were.


Stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Buzz!

    I hope you can hear me up there. The noise from the motorway junction next-door is drowning out my squeaks.

    Silly place to put a donkey sanctuary anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoda calling Burrito!

    Working off planet, I am. Shifts needing cover at my pub, there are.

    Can u help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!

    Sorry Yoda, I am in charge here for the time being.

    You never have any customers anyway.

    Mousie, climb up and sit between my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean where your brain used to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You appear to be legless. In fact you have lost all of your body from the neck down. Not that I'm anti-differently-abled donkeys, you understand. Just curious.

    Bishop Sletter

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only, Bish.

    Dr McCoy has banned me from consuming all barley products for 6 months now. His words were "try carrying your cross, not using a trolley".

    I must lay down in my stall now. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, now ive seen everything. A blog about nothing

    ReplyDelete